Monday 9 July 2012

ASOS £100 Challenge

I'd seen this challenge on Jennie May's blog and thought it sounded super fun, so decided to enter myself!

Basically the aim is to create an entire outfit from ASOS for under £100 - I love challenges like this, they really get my thrifty side going! The challenge is being run by the Discount Coder blog, and the top prize is £100 ASOS voucher, so if you love a bargain as much as me be sure to enter! If I win, I'll definitely be purchasing everything for this outfit:

Top // Trousers // Necklace // Blazer // Shoes // Clutch 
I've been wanting to buy into the printed trousers for ages now, and love this metallic detail pair! I decided to dress it up a little with the blazer, but the pops of yellow in the clutch and necklace keep the outfit fairly casual but still on-trend. Love this outfit!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha

    You might also be interested in our Fashion Blogger Competition to win £300 :)

    FashionVouchers.com/Competition

    ReplyDelete