Saturday 14 July 2012

Top 10 This Week #1

This week's wishlist is pretty eclectic... I've been seeing potential DIYs in so many things lately, especially this Acne leather jacket, potentially the McQueen dress if I can find some nice fabric, and maybe even the stag plate if I can find some cheap plain plates? I'm also on the lookout for fun house stuff, since I'm moving to my new flat with my boyfriend in the first week of September. We'll only have a few days before semester (of our FINAL YEAR OMG) starts, so I want to get as many things as possible before we actually move in! Luckily it's only about 30 seconds up the street from my current house so we won't have too far to lug everything!

On that note, does anyone have any favourite homeware/interiors online shops? Particularly UK Etsy sellers!



No comments:

Post a Comment