Monday 6 August 2012

A/W Wardrobe Planning: Leather Bag

I only have one leather bag that I use during the daytime; a black satchel. It's comfortable and roomy and goes with everything, but it's just pretty boring. This winter, I want a more colourful bag that will brighten up any outfit and make me want to go to class on a dark and misty November morning.

I'm not really sure what style I want; I usually go with satchels just because I can be sure that they'll fit everything in, but I've realised that I don't really need one that big. I usually carry my laptop/ipad in a separate case, and I use moleskines to take notes in class rather than A4 notepads, so it doesn't necessarily need to be huge. I'd prefer leather, just because it's easy to clean, feels nicer than faux leather and is more durable and more waterproof than canvas. And I want it to be colourful!

colourful leather bags
1: ASOS // 2: Zara // 3: Jaeger // 4: Aspinal of London // 5: Proenza Schouler
Absolutely, completely in love with this Jaeger bag - it's such a perfect shade of cherry red. I love that there's a short handle and a long handle, too, so you can sling it over your shoulder or hang it off the crook of your arm. I'm so, so tempted to buy this! It's currently half price - £149 instead of £299 - on the Jaeger website. 

find me: Twitter // Bloglovin' // Pinterest // Etsy

4 comments:

  1. I love the Jaeger purse as well :) The handle options are such a good idea, I know I'd use them both!
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buuuuuy it! It's meant to be! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally bought the Jaeger bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would really be nice to have some premium quality handbags! I definitely love them all but Jaeger bad would say it all! I always dreamed of having one.

    ReplyDelete